Search the site...
Mrs. Jordan's Computer Class
Video Game History Scavenger Hunt
1) Who founded the Atari gaming company? What other famous pizza company did he found?
What was the first video game it produced?
How did Atari pioneer bringing video games to the home?
2) Where were the first video games ever played?
3) What does SEGA stand for?
4) How did SEGA set one of the first standards in the video game industry?
5) What is known as an Easter egg in the video game genre?
6) What was the name of the Video Game System brought out Mattel to compete with Atari?
In 1977 what area of the video gaming was also pioneered by Mattel?
7) What was so great about ColecoVision when it came out?
8) What did Nintendo make before they made video games?
What did the makers of Donkey Kong want to originally call the game?
9) How did Nintendo help invigorate the video gaming industry in the mid-1980s?
10) What highly addictive game from Russia help to propel the success of the Nintendo
11) What were some the popular title games released by Namaco and Bally/Midway during this
_______________the first video game release related to a movie
12) SEGA released a gaming system with its signature character which was blue creature in
tennis shoes named….
13) What the ESRB stand for and what is its purpose?
14) Who are currently the Big 3 Console makers?
15) When did the personal computer revolution start? Who originally designed the AppleIIe?
16) Id Software revolutionized online gaming with these two main titles?
17) What are some examples of mobile devices that have allowed convergence (using multiple
devices to play) in the gaming industry?
Proudly powered by